Got it, thanks.

And see my email that crossed yours on the wire, regarding where to target it,
etc.

—John

On Mar 22, 2022, at 4:57 PM, Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.i...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi John,

I'll work on the proposal right after this IETF and share it with you before
posting.

Most likely it goes trivially as you suggested and in the process also secure
wider WG consensus for the naming change(s).

Thanks,
Ketan

On Wed, 23 Mar, 2022, 2:18 am John Scudder,