Hi,
It is mentioned in the EVPN IP ALIASING Draft that a synchronised ARP entry
gets created in forwarding on MH node when a MAC/IP is Received fron other MH
PE and ESI is locally attached but not needed to re-originate the MAC/IP route
advertisement.
copy pasting the snippet mentioned in the
drafthttps://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing/
" In a case where H1 is locally learned only on PE1 due to LAG hashing   or a
single routing protocol adjacency to PE1, at PE3, H1 has ECMP   path list
(PE1/PE2) using Aliasing as described in this document.   Traffic from H3 can
reach H1 via either PE1 or PE2.
   PE2 should install local forwarding state for EVPN IP routes   advertised by
other PEs attached to the same ES (i.e., PE1) but not   advertise them as local
routes.  When the traffic from H3 reaches   PE2, PE2 will be able forward the
traffic to H1 without any   convergence delay (caused by triggering ARP/ND to
H1 or to the next-   hop to reach H1).  The synchronization of the EVPN IP
routes acrossg   all PEs of the same Ethernet Segment is important to solve
convergence issues."

Below are the few queries I have, Can someone kindly clarify and enlighten me
with more details.
Are there any particular reasons why this synchronised route is not required to
re-originate ? Do we foresee any problems?
Is re-origination of sync'd MAC/IP route and IP Aliasing implementation is
mutually exclusive ?
Thanks for your reply in advance.

Thanks,Praveen