Reviewer: Loa Andersson
Review result: Has Issues

There are a lot of Abbreviations unecpanded, starting with EVPN in the
abstract,
that are  not well-know  abbreviations according to the RFC Editors list at
https://www.rfc-editor.org/materials/abbrev.expansion.txt

The suggestion is that the authors go over the document, look at every
abbreviation
and make sure that they are properly expanded.

AS foir something that is wellknow in the multicast community, (S,G), (*,G),
"S", "G"
etc. it would be good with a reference for us outsiders.

Otther than that, and that I sometimes find the language a bit "flowery", that
makes
the draft slow to read (and yes I admit that I am not a subject matter expert).

Other than that I think the draft from a technical point of view is
wellwritten,
and can be progressed as soon as the nits are fixed.

/Loa