From: Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.i...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 27 July 2023 at 15:02
To: bess-cha...@ietf.org <bess-cha...@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-trr-bess-bgp-srv6-a...@ietf.org
<draft-trr-bess-bgp-srv6-a...@ietf.org>, BESS <bess@ietf.org>
Subject: Request for an expedited WG adoption call for
draft-trr-bess-bgp-srv6-args

CAUTION: This is an external email. Please be very careful when clicking links
or opening attachments. See the URL nok.it/ext for additional information.

Hello Chairs,

The authors would like to drop this gentle reminder of our request for an
expedited WG adoption call for this draft that we had presented at IETF116.

The draft is in essence an "errata" for a certain portion our BESS WG RFC9252.
The concerned portions of the specification have been in development at various
vendors for quite some time now. Interop issues were identified and these
clarifications are needed for smooth interop and deployments that are ongoing.

Thanks,
Ketan (on behalf of co-authors)

On Thu, Apr 27, 2023 at 10:12 AM Ketan Talaulikar