Hello Henrik,

SPAM orginates from everywhere :). Just because she had a Indian name (though 
says to be in Singapore and IP Address too is of Singapore) does not mean that 
every Indian does nothing but spam groups. Of course, I know its higher in 
groups but not everyone is a spammer. I run another forum where lots of 
medications from US / Russian IP Addresses are posted. Generalization achieves 
nothing.

Cheers

Prashanth
Technical-Investor Yahoo Group Moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/technical-investor/


  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Henrik Rasmussen 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 17:06
  Subject: Re: [BestCharts] Thanks for accepting me!





  Meera has been banned from the group for posting an off topic spam message 
which you did not have to see because I deleted it.

  It is very unfortunate, but 95% of the time I spend moderating this group is 
deleting members, most of whom are apparently in India and only join in order 
to post spam. They waste a great deal of my time. Most who ask to join this 
group are approved, but most of those end up being banned within the first few 
days of joining because they post spam. 

  I do moderate this group 100%, meaning all messages have to be approved by me 
before they go out to the group. Therefore you do not see the large volume of 
spam that is attempted.

  Meera attempted the same spam in the Stockanalyzer Yahoo Group.

  Rik Rasmussen
  BestCharts Yahoo Group Moderator






  On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 11:14 PM, Nguyen Minh <[email protected]> wrote:



          Hi, Meera

          Thank you for joining,

          Please ask something about BestCharts and we will try to answer, for 
sharing all ideas or knowledges.

          Regards,

          Minh Nguyen

          --- On Tue, 14/7/09, Meera Watts <[email protected]> wrote:


            From: Meera Watts <[email protected]>
            Subject: [BestCharts] Thanks for accepting me!
            To: [email protected]
            Date: Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 2:12 PM



            Hi,

            First of all I would like to thank you for accepting me as a member 
of the group. 

            A little about myself first. My name is Meera Watts and I am from 
Singapore . I am a house wife having one 9 months old son. I am in process of 
learning internet marketing, share trading and options trading. I do a bit of 
options trading in US. So far no luck lost a bit of money. But as an optimistic 
I have not given up yet. I like cooking, astrology, meditation and alternate 
healing. I have attended few of OSHOs meditation camps. But these days I spend 
most of my time with my son and on internet learning new things and look for 
the opportunities. I think Internet is amazing place where people from the 
whole global meet together and share their knowledge. That is all for now. 

            Regards,

            Meera


         







  

Reply via email to