Windows and Mac has switched from qt5.4 to qt5.6.
please change the string qt54 to qt56 inside
pacman.ijs as a temporary workaround.

The issue on Mac that Raul Miller had reported should
be the same problem.

webkit had been decommitted and replaced by webengine
(chrome) in qt5.6, please test if the various webview
related qt demos are working properly.

Linux will switch from qt4.8 to qt5.4 but still uses webkit.