Thank you for the clear explanation.

An updated base library which includes this fix has just
released.

I forgot to mention jqt has dropped qtquick support in
regular distribution so that those related qt demos won't work.

the j805_win32_xp.exe in download page is an AIO package for
slim version (without webview /websocket). It has the advantage
of small in size, 7.8MB verus 49M of its counterpart which also
has another issue when running under winxp.