Fri Aug 11 12:00:27 EDT 2017

pinebook:~ ed$ ldd --version
ldd (Ubuntu GLIBC 2.23-0ubuntu9) 2.23

pinebook:~ ed$ uname -a
Linux pinebook 3.10.105-bsp-1.2-ayufan-77 #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun Jul 9 12:09:30 UTC 2017 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux

jqt -> Help -> about
Engine: j806/j64/raspberry
Beta: commercial/2017-08-07T12:14:33
Library: 8.06.03
Qt IDE: 1.5.4/5.5.1
Platform: Linux 64
Installer: J806 install
InstallPath: /home/ed/j806
Contact: www.jsoftware.com

multimedia fails with service missing.
I can drop url into a my web browser with no problems.
I am checking my configuration will get back to you.

All other qt demos look good.

I checked showcase demos they also work.

Thanks for all your work.

It's a pleasure working with you

Ed Deveaux
e...@rawbw.com