The current jqt was built with 10.15 and works through macOS 12. Let me try
to recompile a version for 10.14 and get back to you.

On Tue, Dec 7, 2021 at 2:00 PM Raul Miller <[email protected]> wrote:

> I am using Mojave -- 10.14.6 (and have been unable to upgrade the
> machine to Catalina -- something about the file system rejects
> Catalina).
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Raul
>
> On Tue, Dec 7, 2021 at 2:49 PM Norman Drinkwater <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Which macOS version are you using? I've generally done fresh installs
> > rather than the update, but I'll try to sort this one out.
> > Norman
> >
> > On Tue, Dec 7, 2021 at 1:37 PM Raul Miller <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > After following this upgrade procedure on OSX, I get this message:
> > >
> > > LSOpenURLsWithRole() failed with error -10810 for the file
> > > /Users/rauldmiller/Applications/j903/jqt.app.
> > >
> > > Some .dylib files were not executable (like bin/libj.dylib). Making
> > > them executable did not fix this issue.
> > >
> > > I also tried xattr -dr com.apple.quarantine on everything. That also
> > > did not fix this issue.
> > >
> > > So, now I have a machine where j903's jqt does not work, and I am not
> > > sure what I should be doing to fix this.
> > >
> > > FYI,
> > >
> > > --
> > > Raul
> > >
> > > On Tue, Dec 7, 2021 at 12:09 PM chris burke <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > The Jqt binaries are updated to version 1.9.5. If there are no
> problems,
> > > > this should be the final release for j903.
> > > >
> > > > To update, see
> > > https://code.jsoftware.com/wiki/Guides/Qt_IDE/Install#Upgrade
> > > >
> > > > Apart from bug fixes, there is one new feature, the ability to set
> the
> > > > session style. See https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qapplication.html#setStyle
> > > >
> > > > For example, set with:
> > > >
> > > >   wd 'sm style fusion'
> > > >
> > > > Query with:
> > > >
> > > >   wd 'qtstate style'
> > > >
> > > > I find this useful on Windows, where fusion seems to work better
> then the
> > > > windows default.
> > > >
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > > For information about J forums see
> http://www.jsoftware.com/forums.htm
> > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > For information about J forums see http://www.jsoftware.com/forums.htm
> > >
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> > For information about J forums see http://www.jsoftware.com/forums.htm
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> For information about J forums see http://www.jsoftware.com/forums.htm
>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
For information about J forums see http://www.jsoftware.com/forums.htm

Reply via email to