The iPhone version of J sets the value of UNAME to 'Darwin' this is
usually the value set for mac systems. I realize the iOS and mac
versions are very similar but there are significant differences the
most important being no 2!:0 shell calls for iOS.

How can a running j script  distinguish iOS from other J hosts.  I
note a lot of addon code tests from various UNAME's  'Win', 'Linux',
'Darwin', 'Android' even 'iOS'.

jdb

John D. Baker
bakerj...@gmail.com