There has been no code change - look in the subversion code control log
( http://svn.slimdevices.com/branches/6.5/platforms/win32/ ) .

Each night a new build of SlimTray.exe will be made with the current
date. So each the binaries for each will be different as the date of
the build will be included even though the code is the same.

I am not one of the Slimserver developers but while I can build
SlimTray - I am unable to rebuild SlimTray exactly as I cannot get the
exact same version of an external library which is not in the source
code control system.

You have repeated the same symptom in each post - this not help debug
the issue. Trying something new such as my suggestion by swapping
slimserver.exe and slimtray.exe from different night will help
characterise the problem.

Also provide more detail about how the service are configured on your
systems and whether you stopped and restarted the service.  Slimtray
behaves differently for different service configuration and whether the
services has been stopped and restarted.

--
bpa