Thanks,

This version of socketwrapper was initially created to sort out the
"no sound" problem with some security s/w but then it was also found
that socketwrapper also cuased the truncation problems.  So  version of
this s/w have been used by a small number of users for a while but only
one user reported the occasional "problem encountered" .

I've tested FWD, REW and list of files but I haven't been able to get
this error. Can you provide any more details however vague about the
problem - it may not be the FWD but related to the playlist and the
transition between tracks.

--
bpa