Hi,
I just recognized, when I browse by artists and I change the "order by"
(bottom left, dropdown) it doesn't have any effect.

eg.:
I have 4 albums in my collection (just examples!):
ABBA - Waterloo - 1974
ABBA - The Singles - 1999
(both tagged:
artist (song artist)= ABBA, albumartist = ABBA, artistsortorder =
ABBA)
Various Artists - Eurovision Hits - 1976
Various Artists - Hits Of The 80s - 1991
(both tagged: artist (song artist) = *the artist of the individual
song*. albumartist = Various Artists, artistsortorder = Various
Artists)

The default order is:
ABBA - Waterloo - 1974
Various Artists - Eurovision Hits - 1976
Various Artists - Hits Of The 80s - 1991
ABBA - The Singles - 1999

Now I change the order to
artist, year, album

What I EXPECT is:
ABBA - Waterloo - 1974
ABBA - The Singles - 1999
Various Artists - Eurovision Hits - 1976
Various Artists - Hits Of The 80s - 1991

What I GET is... the same as before, no changes, no matter what order
(concerning artists) I choose.

Which field does SC use to "order by"? It seams to be neither "album
artist" nor "artistsortorder" - is it "(song) artist"? this would not be
useful for it is the ARTIST section already, so all (song)artist tags
should be the same...?

Please help - should I file a bug?

Thanks

Frank