Thanks for the advice; I'll only checkout 'server' in future.

It has now stopped - which surprised me because we only have a slow (<1
Mbps) service here - and I hadn't been able to interrupt it.  It hasn't
reported an error, so I hope it managed to get everything ok; we'll
soon see, I expect.   Could always try again, anyway.

I was aware of the 'onebrowser' branch, and wanted to try the
'classical' branch for now.  I had seen - in other comments - that one
or two folk have both branches and choose to run one or the other; that
sounded interesting.  First, though, I've got to get my 'brand new' 7.6
system running.  Thanks, again, for the help.

regardsa, Atlantic

--
Atlantic