slartibartfast;646223 Wrote:
> The problem in that thread seems to be an inability to contact the
> server after installing SP1. I don't see that ,I just cannot load the
> default skin.
> I'm also using zonealarm rather than Windows firewall.

I'm guessing you have tried to temporarily disable the ZoneAlarm
firewall and/or antivirus software to make sure it isn't caused by
those ?

I'm not saying disabling them is the solution, I'd just like to know if
they are the cause to the problems.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))