pippin;649154 Wrote:
> WebOS comes to mind.
> RIM also uses webkit in the new devices, don't they?
> Microsoft probably not.

That about sums it up perfectly I think (though I don't pay attention
enough to M$'s mobile OS to know whether it has a webkit browser or
not). I've even heard RIMs browser is better with standard's compliance
than anything else.

The work for putting the Logi app on those OSes would be in packaging
and distribution to the appropriate app market. That's low hanging
fruit, certainly an order of magnitude less effort than the app code
itself, but it's still an effort. Somebody still has to decide to pick
the fruit to eat it, and as always falls to a management/marketing
decision.

cheers,
#!/ben

--
bklaas

Former Logitech Developer:
Squeezeplay/SqueezeOS/SqueezeboxController/SqueezeCenter
Community Developer: Nokia770Skin (r.i.p.)

http://www.last.fm/user/bklaas/
'KHAAAN!' (http://khaaan.com/)...'BUNNIES!'
(http://home.pacbell.net/bettychu/2003allbreedbisris/BIS.html)