Bugs , I don't know what to prioritise as my own use case I s pretty
well served .
How did/do you prioritise ?

If it's bugging me, I fix it :-).

I usually try to understand what issue is faced by how many users. Or if it's really a trivial change.

Unfortunately there are issues seen and reported very often, and I still haven't any clue about how to fix it (eg. name resolutions issues).

If resources are scarce , is any of the work done by the CSOS team
possible to leverage , to fix a bug or add a feature maybe that's
something .

There has been some exchange. Eg. some of the perl 5.18 specific changes, or inclusion of the loc protocol handler needed for hires playback.

I still feel there's no big lingering problem. I'll prepare the build host for this particular .0 release. Development won't stop here.

--

Michael