get.amped wrote:
> My personal favorite enhancement is to have a way to determine whether a
> track (or artist or album, etc.) is included in a saved playlist.

Sounds like its a real "unique" wish...

get.amped wrote:
> Right now, I have to open the list in another program (like Wordpad) and
> use its Search function.

There are thousand ways to rome...

Code:
--------------------

  $ sqlite3 /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/library.db
  sqlite> select playlist from  playlist_track where track like '%oloko%';
  61801
  61801
  61801
  61801
  select url from  tracks where id like '61801';
  file:///home/jan/[playlist]/molokodemo.m3u

I am pretty shure there is one plugin from a user (is it mynb:confused:)
that sells some enhanced sql plugins that do the same...

Gruss

Jan