JJZolx wrote:
> A simple workaround just occurred to me: The current playlist is
> per-player. If you can install a software player such as SqueezePlay on
> a PC, then you can use it as a dummy player. Play what you like on one
> or more players, and use the software player as a target for a playlist
> while you work on it.

That would be a relatively easy way to build a new playlist with a
single system and not interfere with what's playing now. Nice!

Win7Pro(x64)[3.3Ghz i5, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD system, 15TB storage], LMS
7.9.0 -> Logitech Squeezebox Classic V.3 -> Cambridge Audio DacMagic ->
NAD C160 -> 2 x NAD C272 -> Quad 22L2