>I'd especially appreciate feedback regarding which parameters people
>wants to use to setup libraries and what kind of customisation
>possibilities you want in the browse menus. For example, is there a need
>to make it possible to enable different sub menus for different
>libraries ?

I had a play with TrackStat rating library.  I would like to create a library
of unrated music.  I created a library for high rated (4* or greater), but
there's no way to easily select only music that is unrated (can customise SQL).

I created a library, but forgot to change the default name.  I edited the
library and changed the name and saved as a new filename.  I deleted the
original library, but in "Switch library view" I can see the old (default) name
"Surround Sound library without artist selection" as well as the new one. Home