I'd like some ideas from people who are interested to divide their LMS
library into multiple virtual libraries.
Now when we have the support in the core of LMS we can start adding
functionality through plugins.

Would you like to separate your library and in that case how ?
Would the browse menus for each virtual library look the same or would
you like different browse structures for different libraries ?
How would the optimal default browse menu structure look like for the
virtual libraries you can imagine in your own setup ?

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.