mherger wrote:
> > Are you sure this is a bug that's come back, or one that was never
> > fixed? See the bug report below.
>
> Thanks, guys. I've applied a change which hopefully will fix this.
> Please give the scanner some good testing. Wipe & rescan as well as
> rescan or playlists only.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1454941864 @ Mon Feb 8 16:54:19
UTC 2016
Hostname: study
Server IP Address: 192.168.1.85
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
Perl Version: 5.14.2 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
Audio::Scan: 0.95
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
Total Players Recognized: 4

Made 3 new playlists, test01, test02, test03, did a scan for new and
changed, this added the 3 new playlists to Home > My Music > Playlists.

Deleted test01 from my Playlist folder in Windows Explorer, ran a
"playlist only" scan, test01 deleted.

Deleted test02 from my Playlist folder in Windows Explorer, ran a "new
and changed" scan, test02 deleted.

Deleted test03 from my Playlist folder in Windows Explorer, ran a "clear
and rescan", test03 deleted.

kidstypike

LMS on Raspberry Pi 2 model B/max2play/HiFiBerry DAC+ > AVI DM5

1 x SB3 - 1 x Boom - 1 x (Squeezebox) Radio - 2 x Touch - 2 x Raspberry
Pi/max2play/HiFiBerry