will you add the --nomysqueezebox switch to the settings page eventually
as part of LMS?

Not easily, because a.) on most systems LMS does not have the privileges required to modify startup parameters, and b.) storing the flag in the prefs wouldn't help, as those are read long after the mysb related code needed to be initialized. Maybe this could be resolved with some re-factoring, but I think it's not worth the hassle at this point.

I'm asking because right now when I restart the server from iPeng or
after installing a plugin it starts *with* mysqueezebox.com and I always
have to restart manually with the switch.

What OS are you on? Where did you set that parameter? If applied in the right place, it should certainly stick.

--

Michael