mamema wrote:
> sorry, for digging out this old thred, but i have extreme problems with
> sql queries from custom browse menues. I have 80.000 tracks and some
> menues are stuck for 5 (!) minutes and the music stops.
>
> As i have enough power (4 core, 2.1 Ghz, 32 GB RAM) i would ask for
> tweaks to speed up the sql queries.

Would you be willing to install Database Query plugin and run the
“Custom Scan Statistics” query to give us a better understanding of your
Custom Scan data.
It would also help to get more information about which SQL statements or
Custom Browse menu levels that are extremely slow.

I suspect the issue is that Custom Scan/Browse isn’t optimized for
really large libraries but it’s hard to say for sure without more
information regarding your setup.

Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(https://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User_Erland.html)
*Starting with LMS 8.0 I no longer support my plugins/applets* ('see
here for more information'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?49483-Announce-New-versions-of-erlands-plugins&p=998836&viewfull=1#post998836)
)