Thanks Brecht, updated lists of commits: http://pasteall.org/745702

Le 01/01/2018 à 18:02, Brecht Van Lommel a écrit :
Thanks, I've backported my commits with merge conflicts, and a couple more
that were excluded initially.

On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 4:44 PM, Bastien Montagne <montagn...@wanadoo.fr>
wrote:

Hi devs,

Created the branch and backported most of listed commits, a few ones are
not applying cleanly. Please double-check updated list, would be better if
the authors could handle to conflict resolution themthelves. ;)

http://pasteall.org/745656

Thanks and wish you all a happy new Year! :)
Bastien