Hi Manuel,

Ah, will check deeper on T53977, but pretty sure a fix won't make it into 2.79a, we are way, way too late in release process to accept any new change besides dead-safe and sound one-line fixes…

Also, please note that using relocate operator for libs is preferred way to do that now, it should have much better handling of libs, and you do not even need to save & reload your file!

Cheers,
Bastien