From: "Rishi Sh." <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >

Subject: Notice

Important Notice for kanpur members

It seems that people did not get the notice for the meeting on time that is why very few(5-6) people turned up for the meeting.
Still I have taken almost all responsibilities on myself for the time being.

This weekend(Sunday 12th February) we are having quiz at IIT Lecture Hall Complex at 3:00 pm(time to be confirmed) by Bharat Uday Mission-Kanpur Chapter.
We shall have meeting immediately after that.
I request members not to forget this time.
I shall still send two more reminders.
Those who have not yet joined the group please join groups.yahoo.com/group/bm_kanpur

Swami vivekananda High India
India gift India tour Political parties

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS