But doesn't pleasign Congress is bcoz dey cud do bizness?? ..anyways lets
bring out more points to understand their pyschology...and of Congress
supporters as well... how cud anyone be supporting such hypocrats..dey
dont have democracy even in their own party how can dey ensure same for the
country??