Bibdesk also drags archived items, mainly for internal purposes, such as
copying items from one window to another. We declare the item with a
private pasteboard type. Tinderbox should just ignore it. They should only
accept text items. That is how pasteboards are supposed to work. For
instance if you drag an image, an app should not try to interpret this as
text.

Christiaan