Thanks for keeping your ear on the bikies list Della!

A direct link to the video is:
http://www.channel3000.com/video/17684180/detail.html

So I am riding back to work after lunch, thinking about how this story
could be one small step in the battle to dispell the myth that you can't
ride a bike in winter, when a motorist (plate # 981 MBV) behind me
yells:

"Bikes are not allowed in the street asshole!"

 I motioned for the motorist to pull over so we could have a nice chat,
and as the cowardly motorist sped away I started wondering if maybe the
Overton window is much further south of sanity than I had previously
thought.