[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Rumor has it that a motorist yelled 'Get in the bike lane' at a biker (Scott
Rose?) who was riding in the bike lane at the time.

Actually, what he screamed was "this isn't a bike lane" while I was riding eastbound on the Manure Point bike line. I guess he didn't like that I was taking the lane, even though traffic wasn't particularly heavy. I asked him to follow me up to one of the many signs along that route that so identify it, and he conceded the point. Turns out he was able to read simple words and phrases if pointed out to him.