If you have not already done so, I suggest you go to  the Bike Forums
Electronics, Lighting, & Gadgets subforum at:
www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?s=5a1c156ee1be1e71b3b4ae0198a888a2&f=259

Comparisons of GPS units comes up with some frequency.  If you join Bike
Forums (its free) or use Google Advanced Search, you can do a search of just
this subforum.  Searching on GPS in the thread title on the subforum found
25 threads in the last year.  GPS also comes up on some of the other forums,
so you may want to try the search on all of Bike Forums.

Regards.