A passing thought has overtaken me.when I shift to gear number three'Tis kinder 
to say "Hi, you"than quotable HaikuWhen I'm stuck slowly behind thee.:-)DJ

--- On Wed, 9/9/09, Ross, Arthur <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Ross, Arthur <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Bikies] A Modest Proposal, Bikers Take the High Road / Biking 
Rules Street Code
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 12:09 PM



 
 
 

The road racer should
not forgot where he 
began.
Share the path, slow down
 
Note:  you can substitute 
"commuter" for "road racer".



From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Steve 
Goldstein
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 11:39 AM
To: 
[email protected]
Subject: Re: [Bikies] A Modest Proposal, 
Bikers Take the High Road / Biking Rules Street Code


Here's the haiku I learned:

They're ahead of me.
I'm gonna 
blow by those guys.
Now they are in back.


STRAWSER, Charles wrote: 


  
  



  
  passing like the 
  seasons 
   
  kindly slow down 
  first 
  audibly warn those 
  ahead 
  wait for 
  reaction 
   
  --------------- 
   
  now it’s a 
  haiku 
  or as close as one 
  can get 
  reading left to 
  right 
   
   
  chuck 
  
  
  
  
  Arthur 
  wrote:  
  This is why the recommended 
  passing procedure includes this not quite haiku titled 
  Passing 
   
  Passing 
   
  slow down 
  first 
  give audible 
  warning 
  wait for reaction 
   
  .  
  
   
  
  Arthur 
  
  
_______________________________________________
Bikies mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.danenet.org/listinfo.cgi/bikies-danenet.org
  
 

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

_______________________________________________
Bikies mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.danenet.org/listinfo.cgi/bikies-danenet.org
_______________________________________________
Bikies mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.danenet.org/listinfo.cgi/bikies-danenet.org

Reply via email to