|
I post everything I say on the listerv back to the listserv. Otherwise the addressing doesn't work correctly. If what you said was "private" I had not noticed. As to the thread. Is bike licensing or user fees on the Madison bike infrastructure such a radical thought as to elicit such replies? I mention that such would not be popular with bike people any more than "raising the prices" of car licenses would be to them. But such would provide money for all sorts of bike projects. So, I do resent your concept that I am a troublemaker by simply bringing up the obvious. I have tried to make light of yours and other comments--but that is probably impossible. Maybe you declare me -------"anti-bike" and that would coincide with most political discussions these days. EW Carlton Davis wrote: I've got no problem with dissenting opinions. I'm just being sarcastic about you hiding behind the usual troll rhetoric when someone offers an opinion that differs from your own. You put forth a dissenting opinion that you knew would be inflammatory, and when I called you on it being a bad idea you fell back on the notion that you're doing it for the good of the list. Not that you had a good idea that was misinterpreted or poorly fleshed out, not that it was one possibility among many, just that you were bored with the current topic and wanted to stir things up. It's a typical troll response. As is your current reply claiming that because I don't like your idea I must hate free _expression_.Also, good job on posting private correspondence to a public list. Not only are you a troll, but you've got poor netiquette. |
_______________________________________________ Bikies mailing list [email protected] http://lists.danenet.org/listinfo.cgi/bikies-danenet.org
