I remember a similar but less serious incident in Fitchburg a few years ago, on 
CTY M maybe?  Supposedly a local official got honked off at a biker and then 
pulled the same pull-in-front-hit-the-brakes trick on the biker.  I found out 
about this shortly afterward when I was stopped on my bike by a Fitchburg cop 
for not signalling my right turn onto CTY M.  (Happens to us all the time, 
right?  No selective enforcement there.)

Does anybody know what, if anything, came of that incident?


------------
Patrick Lenon



Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 15:13:21 -0600
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Bikies] NPR Segment: 'Road Rage' Case Highlights Cyclist Vs.  Driver 
Tension

 Hello Bikies:

NPR's All things Considered will have a short bit regarding Cyclist vs. 
Motorist tensions on today's segment. The article is available at: 
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=120457877 and audio will 
be up at this site after 7pm tonight. 


Best,
Brian
-- 
Brian Conger
Statewide Outreach Coordinator
Bicycle Federation of Wisconsin
(608) 251-4456
[email protected]
www.bfw.org


                                          
_________________________________________________________________
Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop. Learn more.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/videos-tours.aspx?h=7sec&slideid=1&media=aero-shake-7second&listid=1&stop=1&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_7secdemo:122009
_______________________________________________
Bikies mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.danenet.org/listinfo.cgi/bikies-danenet.org

Reply via email to