In my view motorists should stick to the car roads, to leave the pretty
roads and scenery for the rest of us.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 2:48 PM, Robbie Webber via Bikies <
bikies@lists.danenet.org> wrote:

> +1 to Grant's comments.
>
> I'm assuming this is for U.S. Bike Route 30. If you are trying to stay on
> county and state roads to avoid dealing with the towns, I think making the
> extra effort here might be worth it. If you have a recalcitrant town, then
> you may have to go with P and 113, but it would be a big loss.
>
> Lodi-Springfield road is really an amazing ride. I have even been know to
> drive it on the way back from Merimac just to enjoy the views and more
> intimate feel compared to the more wide-open state and county alternatives.
>
> Robbie Webber
> Transportation geek
> All opinions are my own, and not necessarily those of any group or
> organization with which I am affiliated.
>
> Founding member, Madison Bikes <http://www.madisonbikes.org/>
> *...where anyone can ride a bicycle conveniently and comfortably to any
> place year round.*
> MadisonBikes.org <http://www.madisonbikes.org/>
> Follow Madison Bikes on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/groups/MBIIC/>
>
> On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 2:11 PM, Grant Foster via Bikies <
> bikies@lists.danenet.org> wrote:
>
>> Hey, Sarah.
>>
>> Not sure the exact situation you're working on, but Lodi-Springfield Rd
>> would be my preferred route between Springfield Corners and Lodi.
>> Incredibly beautiful road and much less traffic than CTH P/113.
>>
>> Grant
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 1:33 PM, Sarah Gaskell via Bikies <
>> bikies@lists.danenet.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Is there anyone out there who rides P north from the HWY 12 trail to 113
>>> to go north toward Lodi? Please advise on riding conditions please as well
>>> as comfort levels.  You can reply directly to me at
>>> sarah.gask...@wisconsinbikefed.org.  Thanks.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Sarah Gaskell, APBP
>>> *Planning Manager*
>>> Wisconsin Bike Fed
>>> 137 East Wilson Street, Suite 202  - PLEASE NOTE THE NEW ADDRESS
>>> Madison WI 53703
>>> (608) 709-2943
>>> www.wisconsinbikefed.org

Earlier this year I was fined $1221 by the city for having wildflowers in
my terrace and a burning bush in my yard. My trial occurred more than three
months after the city council unanimously approved the "Pollinator
Protection Task Force" report which seeks to protect pollinators--bees,
butterflies, moths, bats, hummingbirds, etc., and preserve pollinator
habitat  But the city's Building Inspection Division didn't get the "memo"
and continues to order pollinator habitat removed and prosecutes people who
don't comply. If you feel the ordinances on the books should be amended,
sign my petition:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/revise-ordinances-banning-flowers-in-yards-and-terrace