From: "bikies" <bikies@lists.danenet.org>
To: "bikies" <bikies@lists.danenet.org>, "Arthur Ross"
<ar...@cityofmadison.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 6:47:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Bikies] What's happening with the Monona Terrace bike elevator

Actually, what would be most helpful would be signs at Broom and Blair,
indicating the elevator down. Those are the points at which commuters can
actually use the information to select an alternate route. Imagine a road being
torn up in the middle of a several-mile stretch between two roads, and a "Road
Closed" sign only at the point the road is torn up, and no signs at the
intersections at either end of that stretch of road. That's about how useful
the sign on the door is.

IOW, MT staff have to think of the elevator as a road.