> On Sun, May 23, 2004 at 07:26:29PM +0200, Andreas Aardal Hanssen wrote:
>> Keep an eye up for 1.3.0, there the config system will be much more
>> powerful, but easier to use than before.
>
> The 1.3.0 config system will be much cooler! Meanwhile I suggest that
> you implement handling of the virtual users in the wrapper instead of
> using .bincimap files anywhere. (Maybe that's what your wrapper is
> already doing, I guess $VUSER comes from vmailmgr..)

checkvpw set a nice bunch of vars which i can use in the wrapper.
i would love to tweak bincimap using env-vars too but those $hex varnames
(and values) are not very intuitive.

using it on vmailmgr, but who cares ;-) i'll use IMAPdir,path="" on
bincimap.conf and the wrapper will do the rest.

is 1.3 usable? downloadable from {cvs,svn,tla} or only snapshots?

regards,
Alejandro Mery