On 14.07.09 14:02, Bryan Irvine wrote:
> I've think I've found the confirmation I was looking for in RFC 2181
> section 10.2.
>
> Does this seem to confirm that round-robin PTR's are perfectly legal?

yes, they are perfectly legal. However I don't know about any application
that would require nor benefit of them, and I don't recommend using them.
With most of applications doing reverse resolution and using its result
anyhow it's still better to have always the same name...

"To Boot or not to Boot, that's the question." [WD1270 Caviar]