From: bind-users-bounces+frnkblk=iname....@lists.isc.org
[mailto:bind-users-bounces+frnkblk=iname....@lists.isc.org] On Behalf Of
babu dheen
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 1:17 AM
To: Doug Barton
Cc: bind-users@lists.isc.org
Subject: Re: Split DNS Configuration in BIND

Dear Doug,

Appreciate your quick response. Actually this setup is very much required
for us. Let me tell you the scenario:

We have DNS record called "mail.company.com" which is hosted in internal
company LAN network. When any users try to access mail.company.com in
browser, they will get private IP address and immediately they will get
mail.company.com website home page whereas if any of my company users try to
access the mail.company.com website from internet(outside company), they
should get public IP address which should be pointed to mail.company.com
website.

Kindly let me know solution for the same.

Regards

Babu