Normal web filtering software that auto updates is a better approach. Using
Bind with a manual list of domains to try to achieve this is like trying to
kill an ant hill 1 ant at a time

--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.

fddi <f...@gmx.it> wrote:

On 8/30/12 3:19 PM, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 03:16:32PM +0200,
> fddi <f...@gmx.it> wrote
> a message of 15 lines which said:
>
>> Actually many telephone companies in the world are doing this,
> They're wrong politically (censorship) and they're wrong technically
> (see O'Reilly's answer).
>
> Copying telephone companies is not a good idea for the Internet :-)
I know but usually people does not work for the internet they work for a
company and have to do
what companies asks if you care to have a job...

no problems anyway, I agree with your view.

Rick