On 8/30/2012 8:46 AM, wbr...@e1b.org wrote:
Russell Jones wrote on 08/30/2012 09:39:17 AM:

Normal web filtering software that auto updates is a better
approach. Using Bind with a manual list of domains to try to achieve
this is like trying to kill an ant hill 1 ant at a time
There are several sources of RPZ data such as Spamhaus and SURBL.  Both
are respected sources of spam filtering data.

(Disclosure: My employer subscribes to both for spam filtering, I have no
financial stake)

Oh I know, I use spamhaus myself for spam filtering - catches a ridiculous amount of spam. It is my understanding though the OP wants to filter domains for NSFW web browsing, not spam - specifically gambling sites.