Greetings.

Is it possible in BIND to configure multiple resource records for the same
domain name, TYPE, and CLASS with different TTL values?  For example:

Test-txt.example.com     300        IN           TXT        "Test 300"
Test-txt.example.com     400        IN           TXT        "Test 400"
Test-txt.example.com     500        IN           TXT        "Test 500"
Test-txt.example.com     600        IN           TXT        "Test 600"
Test-txt.example.com     700        IN           TXT        "Test 700"

I tried it, and BIND set the TTL for all five records to 300 (or more
specifically, the TTL of the first one of the RRs in the file).  I looked for a
BIND directive in the manual to change this behavior but could find no obvious
candidate.

Thanks,

Ben Bridges
Springfield, MO