* smtp_helo_name of your MTA matches the same name

this one is incorrect and my next comment applies only to this one:

On 19.06.17 15:14, Reindl Harald wrote:
does it harm? NO
is it easy to achive? YES
can it be used for scoring on a spamfilter? YES

is it required? NO.

Actually, this would only happen when one of the A/AAAA records didn't exist.
Having two PTR records with valid A/AAAA would only confuse people because
they could see different one each time client connects, but doesn't break
anything (only dns-based acl's)

this NOT true for all cases

FRANKLY i have seen enough *real world* postfix rejects caused by "check_reverse_client_hostname_access" because the idot on the other side had "mail.example.com" AND the old "my-provider-xx.xx.xx.xx-dyn.crap" PTR where one time "check_reverse_client_hostname_access" was fine because it dealed with the "mail.example.com" and the next mail was rejected by match "my-provider-xx.xx.xx.xx-dyn.crap"

those rejections were NOT caused by having two different PTRs.
They were caused by something different that is not a subject of this
thread - even one PTR of this format would cause rejections.

in all of these cases just remove the old useless generic PTR would have solved the problem from the start

so please inform yourself and do tests.....

go reread the OP's question. He asked about "ns" and "mail" records.
there's no need to comment something noone did propose.

We are but packets in the Internet of life (userfriendly.org)