Karl Lovink via bind-users <bind-users@lists.isc.org> wrote:

> I cannot use a registered domain name because I’am building a phishing
> demo environment and I do not want to use an internet connection.

It's not particularly easy to get a resolver to work without an Internet
connection. You'll need to set up your own root zone, and configure your
resolver with root hints pointing at your root server(s). I don't know if
there's a handy how-to out there for this kind of testbed...

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <d...@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
Sole: Cyclonic 5 or 6, becoming east 4 or 5. Rough, occasionally moderate at