[ Classification Level: PUBLIC ]

DNSBL is by IP, true, but there are other forms of "SMTP blacklist" that
are by domain. Getting one's domain on one or more of those lists would
help avoid the impact of someone trying to use the domain to spoof
malicious email. Sure, you could wait until *after* the damage is done, and
then the domain might end up on one or more blacklists, but I was just
musing, half humorously, on whether one could be proactive, by volunteering
to be on the list(s).

The OP specifically said he wanted to *receive* mail, so I don't understand
why people keep recommending a null MX.

I've concurred that a "-all" SPF will help.

           - Kevin