El 20/08/2019 a las 2:20, Kevin Darcy escribió:
DNSBL is by IP, true, but there are other forms of "SMTP blacklist" that are by domain. Getting one's domain on one or more of those lists would help avoid the impact of someone trying to use the domain to spoof malicious email. Sure, you could wait until *after* the damage is done, and then the domain might end up on one or more blacklists, but I was just musing, half humorously, on whether one could be proactive, by volunteering to be on the list(s).

Yes, that would be an original way to solve it :)

The OP specifically said he wanted to *receive* mail, so I don't understand why people keep recommending a null MX.

Yes. Null MX wouldn't help for this specific case.

I've concurred that a "-all" SPF will help.

Well, thank you all so much for your kind support.

Ignacio