Hi there,

It is so hard to follow up a thread if you put several subjects in one email. How do I find the previous/next emails related to a particular subject?

I am tired to find a subject in the middle of an email. Every time I have to use the search function to find it. It is so weird.

Why not like the others, put one subject in one email. Let the reader focus on one subject.

I am using Thunderbird to read the emails. Should I use something else to read it? Any suggestions are welcome.

This is my feeling. But, maybe you are happy with it.

Thanks,

Allen