Hi Carsten,

We did have some bugs in the past when it comes to sharing keys with dnssec-policy among different views. But the last one is from a year ago (fixed in 9.16.19).

So while I don't have experience myself with a similar setup, we did have some bug reports that used dnssec-policy and views that have been resolved and it has been quiet when it comes to "dnssec-policy with views" related bug reports.

Now that doesn't mean there are none, but hopefully adds a bit of confidence.

Best regards,
  Matthijs