On 02/12/2013 06:29 AM, Julian Gehring wrote:
Hi,

Since the attached file didn't make it all the way through to the mailing list,
you can find it at
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~jgehring/share/shortRead-pkg/0001-Example-patch-for-naming-samples-in-BAMQA.patch.

Thanks Julian the request seems reasonable and I'll try to get to this in the next week. Martin

Best wishes
Julian